And here we are again, with more news from The Washington Post, plus
whatever free online shit catches my eye carefully curated fr ee resources/links/stuff.
I know. We partied like nothing had happened at all. Mainly, we stayed home and did our usual shit. We avoid travel on the holidays like … a big bad thing.
If you search on these terms: site:washingtonpost.com ‘vice president harris’ this will be your top hit.
And I’m talking about these Supremes.
Not these Supremes! 🙂
Opinion and Op-Ed
Writers and indie authors and everyone else take note. Everyone’s adopting a subscription model. At least, for now.
OMG! I had so many thoughts as I read this column!
They kind of went like this:
- Wow! I remember that little island. In fact, I walked over that island on that bridge.
- Imagine my shock when the walkway ran out and I ended up sliding/hanging on for dear life as I scootched my ass past one of the bridge’s supporting columns, traffic creating a breeze behind me, until I finally reached the other side. I was 10 (or 11) years old at the time.
- Remind me. Why
do normal sane average peopledoes anyone want to live in New York City?
- Wow, Gene. Your childhood clearly was much different than mine. The thought of returning to my first childhood residence is
almost enough to make me sicknot a pleasant thought.
- Hmm. That is odd. You’d think the cats would eat the geese. Go figure.
- Oh, man. Only in New York!
And the Funnies! 🙂
And more free links:
Are these the best Sherlock Holmes quotes ever?
There’s even a petition below the video! Wow!
Thanks, Paul! 🙂
Disclaimer: none of the above are affiliate links (as defined by the FTC).
PS: Okay, I was just listening to the White Zombie podcast, and well … 🙂